Which do you prefer?
To have a drink in a noisy, frat party filled sports bar where getting attention from the cell-phone addicted bartender is next to impossible?
Sitting in a small mom and pop owned tavern where you can choose the next song on the jukebox, where people are friendly to strangers, the drinks are strong and cheap, and you can play a game of pool when you want.
Welcome to DBRT!
We celebrate these mom & pop bars and help them spread their message, attract a greater audience, and let the world see what makes each place unique.
DBRT helps by:
1. Offering a huge searchable data base of thousands of trusted Dive Bars around the US that offer a real glimpse into these off the beaten path gems. (coming soon)
2. Providing free marketing, advertising and promotional opportunities for these small town taverns to spread their messages to a larger audience.
3. Sponsor a yearly March Dive-Ness tournament to find the #1 US Dive Bar and get fans and patrons excited, supporting, celebrating and voting for their local pub.
How do we make this free for the mom & pops?
1. With official DBRT t-shirt and branded product sales.
2. Sponsorships from local, regional and national businesses, corporations and brands wanting to support these taverns as well.
3. Donations from regular folks that don't mind "buying a round for the bar" once in a while.
For more information ... contact:
Chris at 507-339-0336 or firstname.lastname@example.org